How does it work?
RPA creates a wonderful possibility to take mundane tasks away from people, and allow them to focus on more creative and interesting work. RPA processes, since they are managed and executed in a virtualized environment, are easy to scale. It means that creating additional virtual workers and dividing work between them is a matter of seconds rather than the long time needed to hire and train new employees. RPA work is less prone to human errors. It is executed by machines, each time according to the programmed algorithm.
- a set of repetitive tasks that are based on rules
- no dependency on unstructured, subjective human evaluation
- many systems need to be handled
- execution is time consuming
- used data needs to be transformed or compared
- based on old software, running in a specific environment, without any modern API allowing to connect to it
Robots don't get tired
- Increase speed of/reduce errors in customer-facing processes to increase customer satisfaction.
- Allows employees to focus on higher value-added activities improving both business results and employee satisfaction.
- Mitigate manual data edits, enhancing the quality and reducing compliance risks.