Terms & Conditions for CodeJunkie
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full and without reservation. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 [eighteen] years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, https://www.codejunkie.co/ and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this website and materials used on https://www.codejunkie.co/. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, files or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website);
- Sell, Rent or Sub-license material from the website;
- Reproduce, Duplicate, Copy or Otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- Redistribute material from this website – except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution;
- Republish or reproduce any part of this website through the use of iframes or screen-scrapers.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.