More than you expect
Shorter Time to Market
- A scoping workshop run at the beginning of the project. Thanks to that, you make sure that we are on the same page with your business idea – we understand your vision, your goals, your requirements, the pains and gains of your customers. After that, we are ready to create a product development roadmap and set the milestones.
- Including end-users in the process of development. Every sprint ends with a new part of your product working and ready to test by you or even by the first end-users.
- The response speed. We don’t waste time delivering useless features and we are able to launch the product faster. Instead, we act on feedback early, providing better product/market fit, change the scope as it’s needed and prioritize features accordingly.
Stress-free development process
- At the beginning of every project, you get a communication plan. It’s a short document that shows you how we work, how we communicate during the project, and how to manage the project – all that to make sure that you have the maximum control of what’s going on.
- You stay in control during the whole process of web development. We pay attention to good project management, running regular Scrum meetings, following the product backlog, and keeping you updated about any difficulties.
- New features are deployed every sprint so you can test them and share your feedback as soon as possible. When planning the next sprint, we will set the priorities accordingly, making sure that the product meets your expectations.
Save Time & Money
- You only want to spend your money and time on things that your users really need. We will help you involve users in the development process so you know what to focus on in your MVP.
- You don’t want a world-class chef to skin the carrot, do you? We build the teams up of seniors, mids and juniors, making sure that they are the best ones to take care of your application and that you don’t overpay for the skills you may not need.
- When you test your product with end users we can limit the team involvement in the project to decrease your costs.
Great User Experience
There is one thing that the users of great software products have in common: they are given a great experience. To give such experience, you need to focus on various elements: from a simple onboarding and nice design to high performance and the overall code quality. The product needs to work fast, be bug-free, and easy to use. Does your app meet these conditions?